Traditional cooking was originally conducted in outdoor kitchens in Leesburg, VA and throughout the world. You can recapture the delights and secrets of traditional cooking with a custom-built outdoor kitchen. Leesburg, VA is experiencing the same upsurge in the return to outdoor kitchens as the rest of the country. From simple patios featuring fireplaces and wood cooking, to more upscale components such as pizza ovens, gas stoves, and dedicated smokers, the possibilities for your outdoor kitchen in Fairfax, VA are virtually endless.
From Dominion Hardscapes, the experienced outdoor kitchen designers in Leesburg, VA, comes these professional recommendations to identify all of your needs before you begin your construction:
- Include critical work elements such as plenty of task lighting, ample counter space, and stain-release, slip-resistant flooring.
- Build your outdoor kitchen in Leesburg, VA downstream from prevailing winds to minimize exposure to cooking smoke, or eliminate smoke with a vent hood.
- Designate storage areas outside for items that remain outside, including cooking utensils, seat cushions, linens, and other exclusive outdoor accessories.
- Safety is everything in your outdoor kitchen. Leesburg, VA homeowners can minimize risk exposure in outdoor kitchens by installing flooring that is grease, fire and stain resistant.
- For a complete outdoor kitchen experience, Leesburg, VA homeowners know a plumbed sink and a refrigerator round out the basic must-haves.
- Want to expand the use of your outdoor kitchen in Leesburg, VA to include chilly autumn evenings and brisk spring mornings? Investigate portable outdoor space heaters.
- Today’s modular outdoor kitchens have really evolved and are available to everyone regardless of budget. Whether you have the space and investment for a small outdoor dining area or a large outdoor kitchen and expansive patio, you can join the outdoor cooking movement with the right plan without excessive expense.
- A checklist of features you might want when considering for your outdoor kitchen in Leesburg, VA includes: food storage, bar, fire pit, low-voltage safety lighting, a pavilion or trellis, ceiling fans, media and sound system, seating, tables and planters.
Aside from general space configuration planning, your outdoor kitchen design should include every aspect of detail you have chosen to enhance your outdoor space, coordinated with your existing landscape and architecture. Materials, finishes, cabinetry, electrical and plumbing schemas, and any other element of your outdoor kitchen in Leesburg, VA that is important to you and your comfort.
Contact the outdoor landscape professionals at Dominion Hardscapes to start planning your outdoor dream kitchen in Leesburg, VA today.